No matter how you mark Valentine’s Day in your classrooms, TpT has resources from the heart. Here’s our TpT Valentine for you.
It’s Elementary, Dear Valentine
- Well hello there Hello Learning! Thanks for the Valentine’s Day Problem Solving Challenge and Valentine’s Day Language Arts Fun!
- Your heart might skip a beat with Engaging Elementary’s Valentine’s Day Write The Room as well as her Valentine’s BINGO.
- Who wouldn’t love a Spanish Valentine’s Card or Sra Casado’s Spanish/English Valentine’s Day Fact or Opinion?
- We hope you’ll fall for Factor Find and these Valentine’s Day Bookmarks from Shelly Rees!
- Mrs W offers a lovely box of 10 Frame Match Chocolates plus additional Valentine’s Day treats.
- Scientifically speaking Valentine, how about a Seasonal STEM: Valentine Basket? But feel “free” to try More Than a Worksheet’s Pocket Chart Math Centers as well.
- Oh Won’t you be my Valen-time? You’ll be showered with Valentine’s 10 Frames from First Grade Centers and more.
- Luvs2TeachinCA shares her Valentine’s Day Party Planner. Also, check out her Numbers 11-20 Valentine’s Day Edition.
- Swoon over ZisforZebra’s Valentine’s Day Heart Tangram and Valentine/Heart Math Set — Dreamy.
- You know what else is great? Motivating Materials’ Hands-On Math & Literacy: Valentine’s Centers and free Valentine’s Fraction Activity.
In the Middle (School) of Your Love
- I Heart Allusions is free from Jenifer Stewart. Or perhaps your sweetie needs more convincing? Try her Sweet Candy Opinion and Persuasive Writing Unit.
- Hungry for more Valentine’s Day writing activities? Try Valentine’s Day Common Core Writing by Jennifer Findley. Also her Have a Heart Idiom Practice.
- For extra Idioms From The Heart, see Kathryn Davenport. Also give her Vivid Valentine Verbs a spin.
- Love life a little low-key? It’s time for an Interview With Cupid! Addie Williams also offers a Valentine’s Day Subway Art Writing Prompt that’s free.
- Jill Powers presents an Area Heart Puzzle that’s sure to get the blood flowing. Her Stem and Leaf Plot Heart Puzzle is another a great pick.
- Plot your love line with 4 the Love of Math’s Find the Equation of a Line Given Two Points freebie. And for giggles, try her Valentine’s Day Riddles – Find the Slope Given 2 Points.
- Love troubles? Here’s Parts of the Hearts: Valentine Fraction Word Problem and Valentine’s Day Percent Word Problem Task Cards from Math in the Middle.
- Impress your Valentine with French, the language of love: Lettres de Saint Valentin is free from Madame H. She also offers a Valentine’s Day Break the Code en francais!
- Lindsay Perro’s Valentines Day Fraction Activities are heart warming as is her Valentine’s Day Candy Data and Probability Activity.
- “This bud of love by summer’s ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet” if you try MsSchneider’s FREE Romeo and Juliet Act I Vocabulary Pack or her Making Sense of Blank Verse and Iambic Pentameter resource.
Love Knows No Bounds
- Life Skills Valentine is free from Christine Reeve. You’ll also heart her Life Skills Valentine Print & Go Worksheets.
- Give your kids Valentine’s Day Cards or a Valentine Craftivity & Worksheet from Speech Therapy Games — They’ll love it!
- Feeling like you’re in the Lonely Hearts Club? Try Valentine Broken Heart Opposites from susan berkowitz. She also has a Valentine, What Can I Say appropriate social language for speech therapy and autism.
- Who Has My Candy? asks Autism Educators. While you’re answering, try her Valentine Penguin Hearts Counting activity.
- Valentine I Spy CVC Words! will keep them smiling from A Teachable Teacher. Something else they’ll love is her Valentine’s Day Homework Pass.
- Build character with these I’m Not “Lion” Be My Valentine Cards from TeachesThirdinGeorgia. Also fun are Valentine’s Day Multiplication Mosaics!
- Decorate your work with Valentine Banners and Streamers from Paula Kim Studio.
- Make your love colorful with these Valentine’s Day Harts and Valentine’s Day Papers from Mrs Bearfield’s Class.
- Cara Taylor can help you say I Love You in sign language. And save a dance for her Valentine Clip Art for the Older Students — super cool!
- You might just fall for StellaBellaCliparts’s Valentine’s Day Owls or her Valentine’s Day Digital Papers; they’re a hoot!
High (School) Expectations for Love
- I LOVE Physics and so will you when you check out Mrs Brosseau’s Binder. Need more proof? Try her Physical and Chemical Properties & Changes Homework and Notes resource.
- Try Ana Zuniga’s Valentine’s Day Pythagorean Theorem. And make sure you a “factor” in her Valentine’s Day Factoring Practice.
- Keep it light-hearted with Tracee Orman’s Create Your Own Valentines Templates and It’s a Hoot! Valentine Style Owl Clip Art.
- Write your Valentine a love sonnet with Sonnet 14 By Elizabeth Barrett Browning brought to you by Arlene Manemann, who will also help you research true love with her Research Report, I SEARCH Style resource.
- Write your Valentine a funny mad-libs-style limerick with Laura Torres’ Valentine Limerick Fun or be more earnest and try her Writing a Persuasive Essay unit.
- Don’t get red in the face: Play Grammar Baseball and Edit your Writing! Follow the example of a great poet with Neruda’s Valentine Message and Yours; both from Ellen Weber.
- Balance it out with Author’s Purpose Guided Practice, Valentine’s Day Activity from Kristen Dembroski NBCT who also has a Close Reading St. Valentine’s Day – History, Vocabulary, Evidence packet available.
Boy Howdy, Valentine! We hope you feel the love — be sure to check out more great TpT Valentine’s Day resources.
Heart banner thanks to: Littlest Scholars Sketches
“Valentine” thanks to: Teaching in the Tongass
Sully Lovely Class List: A FREE Font thanks to: Sultans and Lesson Plans