Can you imagine a better conference than the one we just had in Las Vegas? There were so many great moments — the warmth and excitement was palpable.
What would TpT look like without the power of social media? So many of our Teacher-Authors have blogs, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, Pinterest boards, Twitter accounts — you name it, they do it! In fact, entire presentations were focused on maximizing store impact using social media effectively.
A Keynote Not To Be Forgotten
The Keynote was inspired — just look at those faces and smiles! Starting with Amy’s enthusiasm, moving on to Paul’s humble and hysterical account of TpT’s early days. Then Deanna’s motivational encouragement and onto John’s statistics.
And then finally, the most important part of Team TpT:
There’s no way to express how supremely awesome the day was! We hope y’all will consider attending next year to experience it for yourselves — oh indeed, there WILL be a another conference. Please check out these blog posts individual Teacher-Authors wrote conveying their experiences in words and pictures:
- How inspired is this?! Amy of Cahill’s Creations created her blog after attending the conference.
- Heather from 2 Brainy Apples had a pre-Vegas meet up with Jen Bengel the night before flying out — their first in-person meeting!
- Great recap of 7 things learned in LV by Mrs Ds Corner. Fantastic!
- Amy Harrison might have lost a nights sleep and gained a tattoo (only temporarily!).
- Play to Learn Preschool gives a great recap of the sessions she attended.
- and how’s this for another first time blog post? Cinnamon’s Synonyms writes about Las Vegas and meeting TpT founder Paul.
- Wow — another first time blog post from Mrs Giraffe. Thanks for sticking you neck out there. 😉
- The ladies from Astute Hoot make some… astute observations about LV. Hysterical!
- More blog posts to be found on our first Las Vegas blog post! What happened in Las Vegas does NOT stay in Las Vegas.
See more TpT conference coverage here.
And read the EdSurge article about the TpT Conference here.