The TpT Blast Off Back-to-School Sale is in full effect! It’s been a stellar sale so far, and there’s still time to save big! But time is a tickin’… the sale ends tonight (August 5) at 11:59 pm ET. Remember to enter promo code BTS14 at checkout.
Check out the fun, awesome, exciting linky parties and giveaways happening in honor of the sale. It’s a celestial celebration, and you’re invited!
Look Who’s Linking Up!
1. Take a look at the link-up on The Science Penguin’s blog, featuring some top Sellers (grades 3-6) and their incredible resources. Just a few of the awesome Sellers include Rachel Lynette, Runde’s Room, Blair Turner, and Ashleigh!
2. How groovy is this? Dozens of secondary Sellers have teamed up for a linky party… and gone a little retro in the process! Danielle Knight, one of the participants, compiled these “old school” photos and created this this can’t-miss yearbook-photo-collage of all participating Sellers. Other stores joining in the fun include 4mulaFun, Tracee Orman, James Whitaker, The SuperHERO Teacher, Created by MrHughes — and many more! You can find this blast-to-the-past photo collage (and store links) on the blogs of all participating Sellers. For starters, here’s Danielle’ blog post!
3. Elementary Matters is hosting a linky party, too! It’s taking place on her blog, and she explains, “ It’s called ‘Let’s Have Some Fun’, and it will focus on: 1) a funny ‘school’ story and 2) one FUN product. I figure this time of year can be rather stressful for teachers, and we could all use a good laugh!” Check it out!
7. Back-to-school bonanza! Visit Mrs. Beattie’s Classroom for a showcase of many Sellers’ super resources and blog posts. Just what you need to make this school year shine!
Did Somebody Say “Giveaway”?
1. Two awesome secondary Sellers — Julie Faulkner and Lauralee Moss of The Language Arts Classroom — are co-sponsoring a huge back-to-school giveaway — over 50 secondary Sellers are involved! The giveaway, which takes place until August 9, is happening over at Lauralee’s blog: Stop by to read the details of the contest and enter for a chance to win fabulous prizes! Winners will be announced on August 10th. In addition to helping organize the giveaway, Julie also created the beautiful image. Way to go!
2. Jump on the blog-hop train! You’ll have the chance to win great prizes including a $50 TpT card! Visit collaborative blog Lesson Delicatessen to get started. Yippee!
Great events put on by super Sellers with resources to help you teach at your best. And with savings like these, there’s no better time to shop. So, go ahead: Reach for the stars, and SAVE… up to 28% on resources sitewide!