Having time off to enjoy the holidays, spend time with loved ones, catch up on sleep, and have some fun is a gift that every teacher deserves. We hope you made the most of it and enjoyed it to the fullest! There’s no doubt, though, that getting back into the swing of things after winter break can be tough — it’s one of those things that doesn’t get easier each year (and some would argue it gets harder!). We’ve gathered some photos of random animals we feel channel educators’ emotions as they head back to school after the holidays. Which one resonates with you the most (or simply makes you laugh out loud)?
1. When your alarm goes off on the first morning back
2. When you’re reunited with your teacher friends
3. When your students are happy to see you on their first day back
5. When they remember everything you taught them before break
6. When you realize you have so much to do and so little time
7. When you’re just plain tired
8. When you realize you don’t have another day off until February
9. When you finally get in bed after a long day
10. When you remember how much you love your job
Share your “back at school after winter break” face with us on social media using the hashtag #TeachersPayTeachers. You’ve got this. You really do.