I’m pretty sure everyone is CRAZY busy with holiday/end of year madness, so it makes sense I only heard from 3 milestone achievers this week. But what a fabulous group of 3! And read on to see what other “3” we’re excited about here at the end of 2013.
More Merry Milestone Achievers December Edition
1. From Massachusetts, Blair Turner
Try her: Interactive Notebook: ALL 3RD GRADE STANDARDS MEGA-BUNDLE
Her tip: “This bundled set of interactive notebook activities will help keep you organized and on-track as you implement the Common Core math standards. Students will love cutting and pasting the flippable elements, but this is no ‘fluff’ resource! Each standard is covered thoroughly and rigorously, so you can use this resource throughout the entire year.”
2. Teresa Evans from Queensland, Australia is Games 4 Learning
Try her: Snowman Math Bump Games Freebie
Her tip: “Kids love to play Bump games and they’re a great tool to improve basic math facts. An economical way to produce these games is to print them and then put them in sleeve protectors. Try these Snowman Math Bump Games for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. They’re ideal as part of a math center or for math homework as the kids can then play with their parents. Hope you have heaps of fun with these cute snowmen!”
3. From Colorado — Ashlyn Ellsworth
Try her: Go For the Gold – Winter Olympics Pack
Her tip: “Every 4 years the United States competes in the Winter Olympics along with countries all over the world. This is such a fun time for students to learn about the cultures of the host city along with the Winter Olympic sports. In my classroom, I’ll teach the importance of teamwork and how we can be like Olympic athletes as they go for the gold. This Winter Olympic pack brings the excitement of such a fun event right into your classroom!”
2013: What a Year for Milestones!
We’ve celebrated over 300 TpT Milestones this year alone.
Here’s how it works:
- When you earn $20,000 or $75,000 with your TpT store = opportunity to be featured in a blog post (like this one) and on Facebook
- When you earn $500,000 with your TpT store (4 sellers in 2013 so far!) = qualifies you for the opportunity to be featured in a blog post, on Facebook and on a special “5 Questions” blog post of your very own
- Needless to say, we will be very excited for anyone who follows in Deanna Jump’s footsteps and earns a million dollars or two million dollars with their TpT store. Yes, through hard work and perseverance, it does happen.
Take a look at how TpT benefits both Buyers and Sellers — and students most of all — with TpT by the Numbers. Feel free to share it too! If you’re interested in selling on TpT, you can learn more here.
Number balloons thanks to Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs
Monsters thanks to Nancy Keeling