We’re thrilled to introduce Video on TpT! It’s a new way for you to connect with and learn from other educators on your own time, in your own way. Through Video on TpT, you’ll experience new ways to teach a lesson, get ideas for how to manage your classroom, and explore actionable teaching tips and advice.
Where to Start Finding Videos
- You’ll be able to search for videos within our new Video category.
- Before checking that out, make sure to visit our Explore Video page, which has a great collection hand-selected videos from TpT Teacher-Authors!
Here are some amazing videos already on TpT:
- Evidence in Action: Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice by Jenna Rayburn
- 3 Habits of Good Spellers by The First Grade Roundup
- Teaching Writing, A Strategy for Analyzing Model Papers, Video for Teachers by Julie Faulkner
- Parent Teacher Conferences – How to Effectively Conference by Shelly Rees
We’d love to know what you think about Video on TpT and what types of videos you’d like to see in the future. Share your feedback by filling out this short survey.
If you’re a Premium Teacher-Author and you’re interested in creating video, check out TpT U: Video to get started!
How Does Video on TpT Work?
Just like the resources you’ve come to know and love, you’ll find both paid and free videos on TpT — and both will be saved on your “My Purchases” page. Once you purchase a video, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like!
Video on TpT is still in BETA, so keep in mind that there may be some hiccups and changes along the way. We’re in the early stages of creating a library of Video on TpT for you — one that’ll only keep growing. Your favorite Teacher-Authors are busy working on amazing videos that we know you’ll love.
Make sure to keep checking back for helpful Videos on TpT throughout all seasons of the year!