We are so excited to announce the launch of Easel by TpT™, a suite of digital tools designed for the modern, digitally-enabled classroom. Easel empowers educators to easily create custom, interactive digital activities from their own original materials or by adapting one of the teacher-created resources from TpT.*
“Education is at a critical inflection point. As the industry embraces innovation and new modes of teaching emerge, teachers need more support than ever before,” said Joe Holland, CEO of TpT. “Since the start of the pandemic, teachers have been turning to TpT to get the resources they need to differentiate and toggle between distance, hybrid, and in-person learning. With Easel, TpT is able to provide educators with what they need — pairing easy-to-use digital tools with the world’s largest catalog of educator-created content.”
Not only does Easel seamlessly integrate with how teachers already teach, it’s also designed to help them be more adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment. Instead of juggling multiple tools at once, educators can go from searching to prepping to assigning interactive lessons, all in one place. Specific features include:
- Prep: Teachers can customize and adapt PDF resources by adding answer boxes, notes, movable shapes, and more.
- Instruct: Using the annotation tools, teachers can turn their screen into a digital whiteboard and share in real-time so that students can follow along.
- Assign: Teachers can assign activities online for students to complete on their devices.
- Review: Students can turn in completed work and receive feedback from teachers, all from Easel.
- Assess: Teachers can create, assign, and review auto-graded formative assessments to measure student understanding. This specific feature will be available later this year.
Learn more about how to use Easel.
“This school year has pushed teachers everywhere to expand their methods to reach every one of their students as they navigate distance and hybrid learning,” said Brenda Kovich, a 30-year elementary educator and National Board Certified Teacher in Indiana. “Now, with TpT’s new digital tools, it’s easier to pair technology with instructional content to differentiate for all students’ needs.”
Over the past year, TpT has seen record demand from our more than 7 million users, a trend we expect to continue. According to recent surveys of the TpT community, 75% of teachers are now using digital instructional tools daily, and 64% believe they will continue to use them daily next year.
Added Holland, “With digital instruction here to stay, we’re excited to invest further and find new ways to empower teachers in today’s evolving classroom.”
Start creating interactive lessons, just how you want, with Easel by TpT.
— — —
Learn more about how Easel integrates with a school-funded TpT School Access subscription.
*LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Only upload content you own or have the right to use with our platform.