Testing, testing… Is this thing on?
Oh, hello! And welcome! Teachers Pay Teachers now has a blog.
confetti, merriment, champagne toast for everyone
Why have we created a TpT blog? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Because we have grown to a community of 2 million registered educators (2 MILLION!)
- Because we need a space to profile our fantastic Teacher-Authors, highlight great products, and share smart teaching tips.
- Because we want a place to share TpT news and plans with you.
Here’s an example:
TpT just introduced a brand new About Us page. On it you’ll find a really neat “TpT by the Numbers” infographic that gives a bite-sized view of TpT’s remarkable success for both buyers and sellers. We hope you like it and will share it.
And here are a selection of TpT products that celebrate a million (2 million TpT’ers strong — did we mention that already?)
- Million Dollar Mission Math Project by Sarah Gilbert (Grades 5-8)
- Place Value to the Millions – Treasure Hunt by Cindy Calenti (Grades 4-5)
- Sentence Writing Mastery by Manipulating 1,000,000 Fascinating Phrases! by Ray Gosa (Grades 5-9)
- Place Value I have..Who has- up to 1,000,000 by Amanda Leiter (Grades 4-6)
- Reading to a Million with Reward Certificates by School Time (Grades 1-6)